Sunday, May 29, 2016

Whoah, this blog seems to have been abandones for ages.
I don't even take photos that much anhmore but I've got a few that I took with my phone (so excuse the terrible quality.)
I tried editing some of them, so I hope you're not traumatised by that xD

The place we go to in summer.

Funfair.

Some cool scenery we saw during a roadtrip.

The port at the sane seaside place as above.

An awesome man doing freestyle football in París. (Wish I had taken better pictures)

View from the Eiffel Tower.

A man busking, again in París. What was I thinking with the editing... 

A different seaside place.

Killer being lazy and orange.

I'm thinking of getting my old camera running again to get back at it. I'm going to New York this summer so that might be a good time.
-MCB


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting on here :) great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are nice. I especially like the ferris wheel photo.

    ReplyDelete