Monday, August 1, 2016

NYC part 1

Hello, MCB here. I'm in New York right now so I guess I'm gonna be uploading quite a bit of photos. I took them with my phone and haven't edited them at all besides cropping, so sorry about the quality.
Typical yellow taxi.
I just had to take a pic of an USA flag xd
Traffic lights...
Bikes in their natural habitat xD
This photo is quite random but I like it.
I think I'm getting a little obsesed with taking pictures of bikes.
I'm not even sure what this is xp
I like how some buildings are so tall and the streets so narrow. It's like walking through a canyon.
...
Another bike...
This man was just standing there smoking, watching people who went by in a hurry.
We actually went for an helicopter ride this morning :D
It was awesome.
This was just before taking off.

That's about it. I'll probably post more in a few days. I know the photos aren't great but I really like the city, there's something quite charming about it.

-MCB


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting :)
    And lucky you! I've never been to America. That shot from the helicopter is amazing...

    ReplyDelete